TFW is supporting Irving Cares for our May 1-3, 2020 event!
Irving Cares provides focused assistance for Irving residents to address a financial crisis. They will be set up in the Enterprise Foyer during show hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
How can you help Irving Cares?
- Get $12 of any pass at the door by donating 3 cans of food or boxed meals
- Already bought your passe? Bring one (1) any of Irving Cares most needed items* and get $10 off a $30 or more purchase of TFW Frightwares Merchandise. Limit one discount per person.
- Make a monetary donation at the Irving Cares booth in the Enterprise Foyer during the event.
Since 2001, Irving Cares has consistently achieved United Way’s #1 top stewardship rating for fiduciary management and board oversight. In 2005, Irving Cares received the City of Irving’s Housing and Human Services Department’s Award for Outstanding Community Partner.
Irving Cares is an original community partner of TXU Energy Aid, a continuous partnership since 1983 of serving Irving’s working poor.
Irving Cares has received a Top Rated Nonprofit Award from GreatNonprofits.org from 2012-2014, and in 2015, Irving Cares received an 8th four-star rating for sound fiscal management from Charity Navigator, indicating that Irving Cares outperforms most other charities in America.
We exceed industry standards with more than eighty cents of every dollar raised going back into the community as a program related expense. Irving
Cares is considered a model agency by the North Texas Food Bank and annually passes their very thorough inspection of our facilities, products and volunteer training.
Irving Cares partners with other agencies to provide the best and most comprehensive services for clients without duplication. “Big Name” partners include City of Irving, North Texas Food Bank, North Lake College, and Salvation Army.
*Items Needed The Most
- Canned Fruit Canned Meats – Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Spam
- Canned Meals – Chili, Stew, Chef Boyardee
- Peanut Butter
- Any Soup
- Box Meals – Skillet Dinners
- Canned Vegetables – Peas, Mixed Veggies, Carrots, Leafy Greens, Sweet Potatoes, Yams
- Hygiene Products – Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Razors, Shaving Cream, Feminine Products
- Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Toilet Paper