DOWNLOAD A PDF OF THE VENDOR AND GUEST MAP HERE!
ALL VENDOR SPACE IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.
Please read all policies and click AGREE or DISAGREE at the bottom of the page to proceed.
Vendor space is sold on a first paid, first served basis. Space is limited. Please reserve as far in advance as possible.
Once payment has been received, there will be NO REFUNDS on vendor space.
1. Six-foot table top displays are $275 each before February 28th. After this date the price increases to $325 each. Includes one six-foot table top and two chairs. Each space is 8' x 6'. Two vendor passes per vendor regardless of how many spaces you purchase. If you need more than two passes, be sure to add them to your order. Tables are covered with white cloth. Skirts are not included. If your display requires more than a 8' x 6' space you will need to purchase more than one table or step up to a 10' x 10' space.
2. 10' x 10' booths include two 6' x 30" tables and are $400 each before February 28th. After this date the price increases to $475.
3. Endcaps are three 6' tables placed at the end of an aisle in a "U" shape. Endcaps are $675 each before February 28th. After this date the price increases to $725.
5. Electricity is an additional charge of $75 per vendor. A pipe and drape back drop is also available for $125. If you require either of these options, please be sure to add them to your shopping cart. Vendors are allowed to bring their own backdrop. However, these items must be below 8 feet in height and must not interfere with adjoining vendors. Vendors are responsible for any extension cords or other necessary supplies needed to get electricity to your table from the paid electrical source.
6. Phone and DSL lines are available directly from the hotel at an additional charge. Please contact the hotel directly to make arrangements.
7. Each vendor will receive TWO (2) vendor passes regardless of how many spaces are purchased. Additional vendor weekend passes can be purchased at the reduced rate of $25 each. Limit 4 additional per vendor at this price. Additional passes must be purchased at full price. THERE IS A STRICT LIMIT OF FOUR ADDITIONAL VENDOR PASSES PER VENDOR. If you purchase more than four additional passes you will be refunded immediately. Special event passes, if applicable, must be purchased separately and will not be discounted. VENDORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET IN LINE FOR CELEBRITY AUTOGRAPHS BEFORE 6:00 PM on Friday and 11:00 am on Saturday or Sunday. Any vendor found doing so will be immediately removed from the show without a refund on vendor space or passes.
8.Vendors are solely responsible for the actions of their workers, volunteers, etc. and Texas Frightmare Weekend will not be held accountable.
9. Vendors are responsible for charging Texas state sales tax and reporting sales to the State of Texas. Texas Frightmare Weekend will not be held responsible for vendor failure to collect, report, and submit sales tax charges.
10. Vendors are not allowed to share space. Each vendor must pay for his or her own space.
11. Texas Frightmare Weekend does not endorse any vendors or exhibitors beliefs, actions, views, merchandise or exhibits. Vendors are their own business entity and do not represent Texas Frightmare Weekend.
12. No graphic nudity, pornographic material, drug paraphernalia, bootleg merchandise or weapons of any kind will be permitted. No DVD-Rs or CD-Rs of ANY KIND will be permitted unless you own the copyright. Any vendor found in violation will be immediately removed from the show and banned from future events. (Exception: Sales of prop weapons are permitted, but must be safely boxed and taped at the time of purchase.)
13. Vendors are accountable for any legal action taken against them or their workers, volunteers or etc. Neither Texas Frightmare Weekend nor the hotel will be held responsible.
14. Vendor spaces must be manned at all times. Texas Frightmare Weekend will not be held responsible for loss or damage to vendor property.
15. All vendors acknowledge that Texas Frightmare Weekend, its employees, workers and volunteers; and hotel employees and agents will not provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors persons or property and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss. Any damage or injury to persons or property caused by any vendor or their workers, employees or volunteers will be the sole liability of the vendor. Texas Frightmare will not be held responsible in any way.
16. Any props, pipe and drape, signs, merchandise racks or other free standing equipment must be contained within the vendors purchased space and must not block other vendor space or exits as deemed necessary by the hotel and Texas Frightmare Weekend staff.
17. Vendor purchases are not refundable for any reason. Should you not be able to attend it is your responsibility to fill the space and notify Texas Frightmare Weekend of the changes. You may sell your space to another vendor if unable to attend.
18. Vendor space is limited and is not guaranteed until your space is paid in full.
19. Dealers are not allowed to mount anything on the hotel 's walls. Vendors must purchase pipe and drape or bring their own pipe and drape if they have anything they want to display behind their table.
20. Vendor room hours are Friday: 5pm-10pm, Sat: 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
If you have any questions concerning the purchase of a vendor space please contact us.
All vendors will be in the Enterprise 3-8 or the Made in Texas Exhibit halls.
If you agree to these policies, please click “I agree” below.
If you do NOT agree, please click “I disagree.”
I AGREE I DISAGREE
The following page contains further pricing details.
Vendor Registration tables will be located inside each loading dock. Please follow these instructions for load in and registration to help us manage the flow of incoming vendors more efficiently.
- Please unload your vehicles quickly and leave your packages at the loading dock while you park your vehicle.
- Then, retun to the loading dock to move your packages to your designated table or booth.
- After you have moved your packages to your vending booth or table please return to the registration booth to retrieve your vendor passes.
If you are coming with a vehicle that is over 6’ 4” please contact us for further instructions. Any vehicles over this size will not fit in the hotel’s parking garage. Contact us for further instructions.
Please refer to the vendor floor plan to see your table or booth location. The list of vendors is here.
If you are located in the Made in Texas room please park in the lower level parking of the Hyatt Regency’s parking garage. This will put you on the same level as the Made in Texas’ loading dock. You will unload your items at the loading dock on this level (please refer to the Ground Floor Vendor Load-in diagram). Refer to the Exhibitor Information sheet for further load in instructions.
If you are in the Enterprise 3-8 please refer to the Ground Floor Vendor Load-in diagram.
The hotel does not provide carts/dollies or labor to assist with loading or unloading.
DIRECTIONS TO HOTEL AND PARKING INFORMATION
You can enter the Airport from Highway 183 from the south or Highway 114 from the north. The airport itself has one main road, International Parkway, which runs the length of the airport, north to south.
You must go through the tollgates of the Airport to get to the hotel. A Parking tollbooth ticket will be retrieved upon entry. To avoid charges to your toll tag, please enter the airport through a Public tollbooth (one that does not say Toll Tag, there is one located at the far left of each entrance). Once inside the airport, all exits are on the LEFT. Exit Terminal C/ Hyatt Regency DFW Hotel. Follow signs for Terminal C, and Hyatt Regency DFW will be on your right.
Complimentary parking is provided in the Hotel Parking Garage for vehicles under 6’ 4”. Upon departure from the Hotel, DFW Airport Tollbooth tickets can be validated at the Bellstand for local attendees, or at the front desk for overnight Guests.
If you would like to set up internet access in the exhibit halls please refer to this document.
If you are shipping items to the hotel please refer to this document.
Load out is 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm on Sunday, May 5th.
If you have questions at all please contact us.