Download Exhibitor and Guest Maps HERE
12 Gauge Gore
Action Lab Entertainment/Action Lab: Danger Zone
Beckett Media/ Comic Book Certification Service (CBCS)
Blood Line Designs
Circus of the Dead
Comic Book Certification Service (CBCS) / Beckett Media
Creepy Classic Videos
Dale Carroll Art
Dark Clown Studios
Dark Filament Books
Dark Hour Haunted House
Dark’s Art Parlour
Dr. Franken Plush
Drink With the Living Dead
Fast Custom Shirts
Full Moon Features
Gore Noir Magazine
Half Price Books
Jefferson Muncy Illustration
Jessica von Braun
Jim Ferguson Making a Scene
Madly Made Creations
Pretty Spooky Handmade
Red Death Studios
Reindeer Manor/ Wounds While You Wait
Sick in the Thread
Texas Triffid Ranch
Time Machine Collectibles
Timothy W. Long and Katie Cord
Wild Eye Releasing
2018 Vendor Policies
Vendor applications are now closed.
All vendor space is now sold out.
Save these dates!
• June 23rd, 2017- Vendor applications will open
• July 7th, 2017- Vendor apps close
• July 21st 2017- Vendors will be informed of selection or denial.
• July 24th 2017- Payment due for vendor space.
• August 4th 2017- Hotel reservations open exclusively for vendors. BOOK FAST…they won’t last long!
Please remember that we simply cannot accept every application. We’re just limited on space and demand is extremely high. We make our selection based on many factors.
The two primary ones are:
1. Space available.
2. What vendors work best for our attendees. We strive to have a large variety of different types of vendors. For instance, if we receive 20 applications from artists, we may only choose 3. This way we can bring in a variety of vendors including physical media like DVD and Blu Ray, book publishers, t-shirts, toys, posters, etc.
Also, we don’t choose vendors based on their particular art, etc. In other words, we’re not judging your art and picking what art we like best. As long as it is HORROR! We’re simply filling the open space and choosing a good selection for our attendees.
Bottom line: we’d love to have you ALL. But, that’s just not possible.
Wi-Fi and Electricity
Wi-Fi and Electricity will be available for purchase directly from the Hyatt Regency Hotel. It is not provided for free.
Texas Sales Tax ID
All exhibitors that are selling anything at the event must have a valid Sales Tax ID to have space at the event. See the state comptroller website to get one. Vendors are responsible for reporting their own taxes from the event. Keep a copy of your Tax ID on you at your booth at all times.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.